It’s good to think about you and what makes you happy. Have a think about the following questions either on your own or with a friend. If you are on your own consider 5 minutes on each question and jot down your thoughts.
- What do you enjoy doing?
- What have you ever wanted to do or try? What is stopping you?
- Considering booking something to look forward to?
- Name 3 things that you are grateful for or has meant something for you today?
- What improves your wellbeing?
- Have some reflection time for you– have you considered using mindfulness. Unsure how to do this check out www.bemindful.co.uk or www.headspace.com
- Open up – write down (or discuss with a friend or counsellor) how you are feeling and the emotions you are going through. It is important to get the emotions you are feeling out – be honest with yourself.
- Have you done something for yourself today? Do you often make time for yourself? (if not – how about using this time now for yourself?)
Tip – Do something for you each day. Look at your happy or wellbeing list; are any of these activities in your day?